takinoDESIGNER: Handcrafted of beautifully textured, remarkably soft, lustrous cotton; one-of-a-kind, playful yet all "buttoned-down" business when it needs to be.
Perfect comfort; perfect luxury, absolutely unique. The natural softness of 100% pure cotton enriched by superb design is a tactile counterpoint to the efficient functionality beneath the embroidered surface.
Unexpected touches of whimsy, reflecting the personality and individuality of the wearer, enhance the Men's Designer Shirts from Takino with bold red embroidery in either a playful tracery or more restrained geometric pattern.
Contemporary with a deliberate sense of traditional and timelessly elegant shape, the unseen Takino difference creates a union of style and function that emphasizes the impact of the garment.
At once sophisticated and subtly expressive, wear as business casual or for a night on the town.
Thanks to Takino ingenuity, you can leave the jacket behind without leaving your boy toys behind; don't lose your valuables at a concert, dancing, or out drinking with friends . With six internal pockets and four external pockets (including the nested left breast pocket), the tool chest for today's artisan comes with bold embroidery and hand-sewn buttons.
1. Double Pocket: Ideal for credit cards, tickets, the slip of paper with her number on it, business cards
2. Cell Phone Pocket: Built to both prevent sagging and accidental "falling out" even when active
3. Pen Pocket: You can hang your shades from here or carry a pen if you'd like. This pocket works for either
4. Multi-Pocket: Thin day planners, diaries and notebooks fit here nicely
5. Wallet Pocket: Even dancing won't shake loose your wallet when it's in this secure inner pocket
6. “Precious Things” Pocket: Cash, passports, ID; secured, safe
7. Work Phone / P.D.A. Pocket: Cells, Blackberries etc. Gadgets you need and need to be safe
8. Portable Music Player Pocket: Keep your iPod or MP3 player handy
9. Key Pocket: Key flap to keep keys close
10 Small Things” Pocket: Gum? Check. Mints? Check. Breath? Check please.